Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Spread The Love.

A little it of a side note from the tour, but still related.

Honor Society has a song called Spread The Love, which is a Christmas song, but I feel that without the Christmas aspects, such as the bells, it could be a normal song.

Working with the Salvation Army this tour, they shot the video with the Salvation Army, showing them "spreading the love" and getting others, who are pretty much fans, to also help.

I love them, and I like the concept of the video, but at the same time, I don't.  I feel like it is made to look realistic, but it is VERY obvious that all the people in the video are fans.  What guy goes on the street to get donations and give out red hearts, and the only people he comes across are young girls?  They're fans, I even recognize some of them.

I also don't like how it ends with a kiss.  I don't like that stuff, and it's really cheesy.

These are just my opinions, but if you haven't already seen it, you can judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment