Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How I found Honor Society...

I don't know when exactly I found out about Honor Society, but I'm going to assume that it was in 2008.  I remember thinking that I wanted them to open for the Jonas Brothers on their Burnin' Up Tour (yes, I know, I have moved on from this faze).

I finally got to see them for the first time on August 29, 2009, at the Jonas Brothers World Tour.  I was probably one of three people dancing to their songs from my section, which made them notice me.  I left their set two songs early so that I could go get in line for their meet and greet (I won after entering once a day for about two months).  We met, talked, laughed, and I got a picture (which I won't put up here for respect of the other girl in the picture).

November 17, 2009, they were finally in Montreal for their first headlining show.  Of course, I went.  It was when I knew that they were officially my new favorite band.  Goodbye Jonas Brothers.

May 1, 2010.  The best concert to date.  I met them and got soundcheck.  I also met some amazing friends.
Honor Society and me
















So now, with this new tour, I will be going to the Montreal show, December 2, 2011.  It's been over three years since the first time I was lucky enough to see and meet them.  It is amazing how every time they remember me, and are seriously the sweetest guys out there.

To anyone who doesn't know their music, it's $20.  It's cheap, and a great show.  Try it, if you don't like it, at least you went out and did something.  If you do like it, which you will, you have an amazing band and awesome new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment