Saturday, November 26, 2011

Orlando, FL.

Last Night was the first night of tour; November 26, 2011 at The Social in Orlando Florida. 

Credit: Allison Beaumont
















Allison Beaumont went to last night's concert and was kind enough to give me a bit of an update.


"When they came out on stage in thier suits the audience went crazy. They sang my favorite song off thier new CD, Hurricane. After the concert was over, Alex threw his drumstick into the audience and I caught it. Meet and Greet was a picture meet and greet so me and my mom took a picture with them and Alex also signed his drumstick for me. It was an amazing night."

Allison Beaumont and Honor Society.



Alex's drum stick.





















Here are some pictures that Allison sent.  Thanks Allison!


Alex's Drum Head.
Credit: Allison Beaumont

Alex Noyes
Credit: Allison Beaumont



































Mike Bruno
Credit: Allison Beaumont

















Mike Bruno
Credit: Allison Beaumont


Jay Rosen
Credit: Allison Beaumont
















Andy Lee
Credit: Allison Beaumont

Mike Bruno and Andy Lee
Credit: Allison Beaumont





An amazing view of Honor Society from where she was.
Credit: Allison Beaumont


Sabrina Lynn also went last night, and she told me to my eyes out for Gentleman After Dark, because it gets wild.  She also said that she got there at 6:30 am, and that people started showing up at 8:00 am, but keep in mind, it started at 4 pm, so people had to get there a bit earlier.  She was lucky enough to get two picks (Andy and Jay's).  She rocked out during the concert, and Alex said he recognized her.  Point being, just have fun, don't worry about looking like a fool, and who knows, you might get their attention!

Allison Beaumont and Honor Society.






Find You In The Dark




See U In The Dark


Go check out MuchLove4HS on YouTube, who posted these videos along with a few others.

My opinion.  It looks amazing.  These great pictures and videos make me so excited for my concert.  I like the suits idea, but I wish the suits weren't so matchy-matchy.  They say they hate being compared to boybands, but it reminds me of a boyband.  Other than that, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment