Monday, November 28, 2011

Atlanta, GA.

November 27, 2011, Honor Society was playing at The Five Spot last night.  My friend Brittany Kearney was at the concert, so she filled me in, cause we're friends, but I have the OK to use it on here.

The venue help maybe 150 people (she's approximating) and had a bar, and open floor and a stage at the end.

I have been told that both Aaron Camper and Sunderland are pretty great, especially Aaron Camper, he is really nice and amazing to talk to, so if you'll be seeing him, make sure to go have a few words with him.  Side Note:  Mike Bruno was on the side of the stage with the other guys, and he was looking out into the crowd.

Now on to Honor Society.  The suits came out again.  Mike introduced Gentleman After Dark by saying "The next song is a little bit, adult swim."

Meet and Greet time.  They are officially hugging.  Hugs for all.  They spoke a bit about Brittany's tattoo (Unpredictable lyrics) and had a few words.  Let me just say, they are AMAZING.

After M&G, the guys were just hanging out having a few drinks, and talking to fans.  They have a video of Andy singing the $5 foot long Subway song, so if I get a link, I'll post it up here.  Jay gave Brittany and her friends guitar picks when they were leaving.

When Brittany was talking to Mike, she, and I quote,"DANCED WITH MICHAEL FUCKING BRUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Overall, she says that it was a crazy and amazing time with those wonderful guys!

Brittany with Honor Society.



Brittany with Mike Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment